I offer Counselling & Psychotherapy for individuals and couples of all ages in North and Central London and also Clinical Supervision for trainee counsellors and for fully qualified counsellors & psychotherapists.
I am a Senior BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist and adhere to the BACP Ethics for Counselling and Psychotherapy (http://www.bacp.co.uk). I work in private practise since 2002 .
I work with various issues which are all listed on this website under services. In recent years I have focused on working with people with depression and all kinds of anxiety disorder like phobias, panic attacks, social anxieties and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) as well as trauma and abuse. I also work with people with various drug addictions, in particular alcohol, cannabis and cocaine addiction using the harm reduction model.
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Transpersonal Couple Counselling and Psychotherapy (completed in December 2012)
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy ( completed in December 2010)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (completed in 2004)
- RSA in Person Centred counselling (Completed in 1999)
I have also attended a variety of trainings and workshops in the following areas:
· Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
· Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy
· Group Therapy
· Bio-energetics and Primal Therapy
For more information please click on the link below
or call Ulrike on: 07904554468