Within the spectrum of theoretical approaches I would describe my approach as Humanistic in general. I work in a client centred way, always approaching the client as a whole person
I use Rational Emotive (REBT) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (TA), Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy or Person Centred Counselling (PCC) depending on the need of the client and agree the most suitable approach at the assessment session as I do not believe that one model helps everyone.
I also receive referrals from EAPís (Employee Assistance Programs) and have gained a lot of experience and expertise in working with problems occurring at work like bullying, traumatic incidents or stress related problems.
Work place counselling can help you in many ways:
- Learn to identify bullying behaviour and what steps to take if you have been a victim of bullying.
- Managing and reducing your stress levels
- Learning to be assertive
- Improve your communication skills
- Help in resolving disputes with colleagues
- Learn to understand your problems, how they have developed and finding a way forward
- Clarify your goals and develop strategies how to achieve them
- Discover your potential and what motivates you
- Help with coming to terms with a traumatic incident at work and learn to manage intrusive and re-experiencing reactions
For more information please email:
or call Ulrike on 07904554468