New!!! Psycho Ė Educational Workshops on Anxiety,
Depression and Relationship Problems
What is a psycho- educational workshop?
The primary focus of psycho-educational workshops are to educate about
a psychological concept or topic. Psycho educational groups are usually run
with children, adolescence and adults in all kind of settings including businesses,
hospitals, universities and governmental/social services agencies. I run
workshops for adults and the minimum age is 21 years. Psycho-educational
workshops can be taken on its own or as preparation for therapy.
All my workshops will run as a series of 6 sessions of 2 hours in the
evening starting at 6pm, ending at 8 pm. Each individual session will build up
on each other, has a structured theme and will include short lectures, discussions
in big and small groups, exercises in small groups and individual. . If you
miss one session, I will send you the educational material by email and you can
read up on it till the next session. The size of the groups will be minimum 8
and maximum 12 people. The cost for each workshop series will is £120 for a
workshop series of 6 sessions which need to be paid at least 2 weeks in advance
by cheques or by pay pal through
To help you to find out if psycho-educational workshops are for you,
please ask yourself the following questions.
Do you ever feel you want to understand yourself
and your problems better?
- Do you feel anxious and depressed and donít know
where these feelings come from?
- Do you want to learn more about the dynamic in your
relationships and why things developed the way they are right now?
- Would you like to find out why you are always
attracting the same kind of people?
If your answer is yes to some of these questions,
then psycho-educational workshops might be for you!
psycho-educational workshops on:
How to manage and reduce my anxiety
- Learn how you are creating your own anxiety and how
to reduce or completely diminish it.
- Learn to feel Ďnormal and calmí again instead of
anxious and fearful and enjoy the company of otherís who also work on reducing
- Learn relaxation exercises, visualizations and
other useful techniques that help you to reduce anxiety in day to day live and
How to manage
and reduce my depression and see the light at the other end of the tunnel
- Do you feel lonely and isolated, unable to form
- Do you want to break out of your loneliness and
isolation and donít know how?
- Learn about the wishes cycle of Depression and how
to get out of it.
- Learn and experience how to feel happy again and
get your emotional needs met.
- Meet other people who feel similar and start
sharing your load.
How to learn the Art of Relating
- Do you argue a lot with your partner?
- Do you feel your partner is not really listening to
- Do you miss closeness and tenderness?
- Learn about destructive, unhelpful cycles of communication
and how to change these
- Learn to improve your communication skills, problem
solving and conflict resolution.
- Learn to communicate more openly and how to
communicate your needs in an honest way without manipulating.
Please note that all workshops are likely to
start in January 2012.
The location will be 5
minutes from Oxford Circus in Central London.
To register your
interest please call 07904 554468 or email me on
Upon registration you will be send some
detailed information about your workshop of interest.